Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Plant Spirits Out to Get Me

(image from kitsune-aka-cettie.deviantart.com)


As I was driving down the road the other day I thought about plant spirits (why? who knows.... the random thoughts of me why I started this blog after all). I don't know if I believe in plant spirits, but it occurred to me that if they do I should really be watching my back.

I do not have a green thumb. In fact, I am pretty sure I have a black thumb! (Is that the opposite of green, here? I mean, green means living and thriving....and black is so very often associated with death. Of course, when a plant dies it turns brown. And at Christmas red is the contrasting- or opposite to my way of thinking- color! Hmmmm.....I'm going to say I have a brown thumb! :D
So, I imagine that if there are plant spirits I am surely ticking them off by not being sure if they exist and by, ya' know, killing them all.

Therefore, I believe it's in my best interest if I only take care of fake plants from now on. Do plant spirits protect fake flowers too? Hmmmm......


No comments:

Post a Comment